Description of the garment
This cute and comfy pull on baby pants is made of 100% certified organic cotton. It has a soft elastic waist for comfort and is designed for enough space to house the diaper. Made in beautiful green and white stripes using eco friendly dyes, we are sure your little one will be happy and comfortable in these cute little pants.
Why this is good for your baby
Our clothes are designed with a lot of thought for ease and comfort. We follow European standards to ensure safety of your child is taken care of first. While we take care of the serious stuff, our designers also ensure that the clothes are designed with love for a fun wearing experience.
- Soft 100% certified organic cotton
- Azo-free (eco friendly) dyes
- Phthalate free
- Doubly verified by German test labs
- pH Balanced for gentle wear on sensitive skin
- European standards followed
- Ethically made
- No harmful chemicals or pesticide residue
- No heavy metals
- No irritating tags or wash care labels inside the garment
Inside Little Green Kid
At Little Green Kid, we are picky people. We do extensive due diligence to ensure social and environmental compliance. Care has been taken to choose factories that treat their workers well and only use certified eco friendly prints. We go to lengths to check compliance eg: We only work with facilities that use Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) systems thereby ensuring that the released water meets international safety standards.
Did you know
- The first knitting machine was created in 1589 and was used to make socks.
- The earliest examples of knitting have been foudn in egypt dating back to the 11th Century.
- Cotton can be naturally grown in several different colors like light brown, rust, light green, light purple, but the most sought after is the white cotton.
Our clothing is created from 100% Organic Cotton, because there is no better way to celebrate the purity of nature. So, you can feel confident that what touches your baby’s skin is natural, non-toxic and pure.
To keep these garments chemical free, please use mild natural laundry detergents made from vegetable derivatives or soap nuts and wash at a maximum of 30ºC. Since harsh chemicals are not used to fix colors, some darker colors may mildly fade in the first few washes. For stain removal consider using white vinegar or another natural stain remover.
We recommend you dry in the shade. Avoid clipping a cloth peg on the print. Iron on reverse.
Following these instructions will help make sure that your clothes have a long and interesting life.
Measurements in Inches
|Age in Months||0-3 M||3-6 M||6-9 M||9-12 M||12-18 M|
|Wasist circumference (inches)||13||14||14.5||15||16|
|Waist circumference when stretched (inches)||19||20||21||22||23|
|Manufacturer||Little Green Kid|