Description of the garment
As a little girl, having a bow on a top is such an exciting feeling. This cute bow on the side of the top can be opened and tied as per wish and will become your little doll's favorite top to wear. It is made from 100% organic cotton, natural herbal dye and coconut buttons - as eco friendly as it can get.
Why this is good for your baby
Our clothes are designed with a lot of thought for ease and comfort. Eg: We have designed the back opening of this frock to be 2 inches longer with extra buttons making it quick and easy to slip on for your little girl. We follow European standards to ensure safety of your child is taken care of first. While we take care of the serious stuff, our designers also ensure that the clothes are designed with love for a fun wearing experience.
- Natural Herbal dyes
- Doubly verified by German test labs
- pH Balanced for gentle wear on sensitive skin
- European standards followed
- Ethically made
- No Genetically Modified cotton - Soft 100% certified organic cotton
- No harmful chemicals or pesticide residue
- No heavy metals
- No irritating tags or wash care labels inside the garment
- No plastic buttons – only coconut buttons used
Inside Little Green Kid
At Little Green Kid, we are picky people. We do extensive due diligence to ensure social and environmental compliance. Care has been taken to choose factories that treat their workers well and only use certified eco friendly prints. We go to lengths to check compliance eg: We only work with facilities that use Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) systems thereby ensuring that the released water meets international safety standards.
Did you know
- The pink color of the frock comes from the herb known as cutch or catechu an extract usually made from the heartwood of Acacia catechu, a small thorny tree. It is used mainly to dye cotton and silk.
- This herb, Acacia Catechu is used as a mouthwash and for treating gum and throat diseases. It is also used to treat a number of stomach ailments as well as high blood pressure.
- Cotton can be naturally grown in several different colors like light brown, rust, light green, light purple, but the most sought after is the white cotton.
Please use mild detergents and wash in cold water. Since harsh chemicals are not used to fix colours, some darker colours may mildly fade in the first few washes. Please dry in shade.
Measurements in centimeters
|Age in years||1y||2y||3y||4y||5y|
|Chest circumference (centimeters)||57||60||62||65||68|
|Manufacturer||Little Green Kid|