Description of the garment
As a little girl, having a frill frock is such an exciting feeling. This frock with wavy frills on the bottom is cute and will become your little doll's favorite frock to wear. It is made from 100% organic cotton, natural herbal dye and coconut buttons - as eco friendly as it can get.
Why this is good for your baby
Our clothes are designed with a lot of thought for ease and comfort. Eg: We have designed the back opening of this frock to be 2 inches longer with extra buttons making it quick and easy to slip on for your little girl. We follow European standards to ensure safety of your child is taken care of first. While we take care of the serious stuff, our designers also ensure that the clothes are designed with love for a fun wearing experience.
- Natural Herbal dyes
- Doubly verified by German test labs
- pH Balanced for gentle wear on sensitive skin
- European standards followed
- Ethically made
- No Genetically Modified cotton - Soft 100% certified organic cotton
- No harmful chemicals or pesticide residue
- No heavy metals
- No irritating tags or wash care labels inside the garment
- No plastic buttons – only coconut buttons used
Inside Little Green Kid
At Little Green Kid, we are picky people. We do extensive due diligence to ensure social and environmental compliance. Care has been taken to choose factories that treat their workers well and only use certified eco friendly prints. We go to lengths to check compliance eg: We only work with facilities that use Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) systems thereby ensuring that the released water meets international safety standards.
Did you know
- Madder root is one of oldest known dying agents dating back to the city of Mohenjadaro
- Madder is known to have anti microbial properties
- Turkey Red, a bright Red shade was developed in India and spread to Turkey and then France, before Dutch and English spies discovered the secret
Our clothing is created from 100% Organic Cotton, because there is no better way to celebrate the purity of nature. So, you can feel confident that what touches your baby’s skin is natural, non-toxic and pure.
To keep these garments chemical free, please use mild natural laundry detergents made from vegetable derivatives or soap nuts and wash at a maximum of 30ºC. Since harsh chemicals are not used to fix colors, some darker colors may mildly fade in the first few washes. For stain removal consider using white vinegar or another natural stain remover.
We recommend you dry in the shade. Iron on reverse.
Following these instructions will help make sure that your clothes have a long and interesting life.
Measurements in centimeters
|Age in years||1y||2y||3y||4y||5y|
|Chest circumference (centimeters)||58||60||62||65||68|
|Manufacturer||Little Green Kid|