Description of the garment
This beautiful Indigo shirt made from 100% organic cotton and natural herbal dyes is designed to be super comfy. The beautiful print on the shirt is perfect for every occasion. Natural coconut buttons are used. The shirt is very breathable and easy on skin. You might be left wanting one in your size!
Why this is good for your baby
Our clothes are designed with a lot of thought for ease and comfort. We follow European standards to ensure safety of your child is taken care of first. While we take care of the serious stuff, our designers also ensure that the clothes are designed with love for a fun wearing experience.
- Natural Herbal dyes
- Doubly verified by German test labs
- pH Balanced for gentle wear on sensitive skin
- European standards followed
- Ethically made
- No Genetically Modified cotton - Soft 100% certified organic cotton
- No harmful chemicals or pesticide residue
- No heavy metals
- No irritating tags or wash care labels inside the garment
- No plastic buttons – only coconut buttons used
Inside Little Green Kid
At Little Green Kid, we are picky people. We do extensive due diligence to ensure social and environmental compliance. Care has been taken to choose factories that treat their workers well and only use certified eco friendly prints. We go to lengths to check compliance eg: We only work with facilities that use Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) systems thereby ensuring that the released water meets international safety standards.
Did you know
- The blue color of the shirt comes from the indigo plant (indigofera tincorla). Indigo was often referred to as blue gold because of its high value as a trading commodity and one of the oldest dye used in textile dyeing since ancient times. Indigo has the ability to produce an extensive range of beautiful blue shades and is the most successful dye plant ever known.
- India is the oldest production centers in the world for Indigo and was a primary supplier of Indigo to Europe. Indigo was a luxury item imported to the mediterranean by the Arabs
- Isaac Newton used "indigo" to describe one of the two new primary colors he added to the five he had originally named
Please use mild detergents and wash in cold water. Since harsh chemicals are not used to fix colours, some darker colours may mildly fade in the first few washes. Please dry in shade.
Measurements in centimeters
|Age in years||1y||2y||3y||4y||5y|
|Chest circumference (centimeters)||57||60||62||65||68|
|Manufacturer||Little Green Kid|