Description of the garment
A dress with pockets! A child's imagination runs wild with the things she can hide in those little pockets. For that bit of extra excitement, we designed this one with pockets. This pretty and comfortable pocket frock is made from 100% soft organic cotton — as eco friendly as it can get.
The yellow color used in this dress comes from turmeric. Also known as Indian saffron, turmeric is and was used for textile painting and printing in India.
Herbal dyes in this collection from Little Green Kid are extracted from herbs in nature. The extracts are dyed on the organic cotton fabric using the most eco-friendly processes. Natural mordants like myrobalan, rhubarb leaves etc. are used.
Why this is good for your baby
Our clothes are designed with a lot of thought for ease and comfort. We follow European standards to ensure safety of your child is taken care of first. While we take care of the serious stuff, our designers also ensure that the clothes are designed with love for a fun wearing experience.
- Natural Herbal dyes
- Doubly verified by German test labs
- pH Balanced for gentle wear on sensitive skin
- European standards followed
- Ethically made
- No Genetically Modified cotton - Soft 100% certified organic cotton
- No harmful chemicals or pesticide residue
- No heavy metals
- No irritating tags or wash care labels inside the garment
- No plastic buttons – only coconut buttons used
Inside Little Green Kid
At Little Green Kid, we are picky people. We do extensive due diligence to ensure social and environmental compliance. Care has been taken to choose factories that treat their workers well and only use certified eco-friendly prints. We go to lengths to check compliance eg: We only work with facilities that use Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) systems thereby ensuring that the released water meets international safety standards.
Did you know
- Medieval Europeans widely used turmeric, known as Indian Saffron, as an alternative to saffron spice
- In India, turmeric has been widely used for its antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties
- Cotton can be naturally grown in several different colors like light brown, rust, light green, light purple, but the most sought after is the white cotton.
Please use mild detergents and wash in cold water. Since harsh chemicals are not used to fix colors, some darker colors may mildly fade in the first few washes. Please dry in shade.
Measurements in centimeters
|Age in years||2y||3y||4y||5y|
|Chest circumference (centimeters)||61||64||67||70|
|Manufacturer||Little Green Kid|